Hello and happy March! It seems like just yesterday I was sat in my Christmas jumper eating endless amounts of turkey and chocolates, and now Spring is here (supposedly)! I have enjoyed trying out some new beauty products during February, as well as returning to some firm favourites. Here are some of the products I loved using last month...
Clockwise from left to right....
- Clarins BB Cream - (I have featured it here). £30 available here.
- Bare Minerals Original Foundation - Amazing coverage without the thickness of a foundation. I love it for bad skin days. £26 available here.
- Nip & Fap Kale Fix Clay Mask - Helps cure all skin problems, draws out impurities while adding in moisture. Adds a fresh glow to my skin! £12.95 available here.
- Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss - I'm not usually a fan of lipgloss (hello hair stuck to lips) but these ultra nourishing glosses have a soft, creamy texture. I have the shade 'Lovechild' which is the perfect pink nude. £15 available here.
- Kiko Double Match Lipstick and Liner - I'm finally giving the lip liner trend a go and Kiko makes it easy with these 2-in-1 lipstick & liners! They are amazing value and the lipstick lasts all day. £7.90 (currently reduced to £5.50) available here.
- La Roche Posay Pigmentclar Eye Contour Smoother - Very similar to Benefit's Puff Off Eye Gel this eye cream comes with a tapered metal applicator which cools the eye area. The cream helps to reduce puffiness and dark circles. This has become an essential in my daily skincare routine! £24.50 available here.
- Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate - Regular readers of my blog will know I am a HUGE fan of the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate (it is featured in my evening skincare routine) and now Kiehl's has created a new serum for daytime. It can be used daily to energise the skin and keep it looking radiant all day. I don't think I'll use another serum again! £37 available here.
- Clinique Snowflake Dreams loose powder - I have loved using this as a highlighter to brighten my skin. Unfortunately it was limited edition as part of Clinique's Nutcracker Collection and is now sold out, but you can see my original review here.
Have you tried any of these products? What were your February Favourites? Let me know in the comments!