I've become a little obsessed with Latest in Beauty's collection boxes recently, and they just get better and better. The latest collaboration is with Get the Gloss - an online directory of the best products and services in the health and beauty industry.
This box is the 'insider's kit' for 2015 and contains nine gorgeous cult products from high quality brands.
The box contains:
- Shiseido Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate (10ml)
- Eyeko Skinny Eyeliner (full size)
- GLAMGLOW Supermud Clearing Treatment (10g)
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (30ml)
- Therapie Roques ONeil Cherish Sk n Repair Serum (30ml)
- Daniel Sandler Concealer Brush (full size)
- Essie Nail Lacquers (2 per box - Parka Perfect & Shearling Darling - 5ml)
- Balance Me Radiance Face Oil (10ml)
- James Read Sleep Mask Tan (25ml)
I have ordered mine today and can't wait for it to arrive - when I will be doing a full unboxing and first impressions post! I am especially excited to try the Laura Mercier primer and James Read sleep mask - it moisturises and soothes skin overnight and you wake up with a healthy glow! I have already tried the Balance Me oil as it game in one of the Glamour Beauty Edit boxes in 2013. A lot of people raved about it and I wasn't that keen but I would like to give it another go and see if my thoughts change!
Total contents worth an incredible £116! The box costs £19.95 and is available here.
There is also currently 30% off the Latest in Beauty Party Prep Box (see my review here) and 20% off the Glamour Party Beauty Edit box (review here)