Nominate 11 new blogs (who have under 200 followers) and make 11 questions for them to answer.
11 Random Facts About Me1. As a child I lived off plain pasta2. I used to do tap and modern dancing3. I studied English, Media, Photography & Psychology at A-Level4. I have a scar on my left cheek from having my birth mark removed when I was nine5. I got my first job at a bakery when I was 146. I've never been a bridesmaid! 7. I have two pet chickens called Izzy & Maddie8. I've never moved house (apart from moving to uni)9. When I graduate I want to work in journalism or PR, if that fails I'd like to work for a skincare or beauty brand10. I like to play netball11. I've never seen Shawshank Redemption or Pulp Fiction (I will get round to it, promise!)
1. What's your favourite perfume? Calvin Klein Euphoria
2. What would your dream dress look like? as in a wedding dress? I change my mind all the time! Sometimes I think I want vintage/lacy dress, sometimes something simple and sleek, sometimes a poofy dress!3. Who inspires your sense of style? my friends, magazines4. What's your favourite pizza topping? either margarita, chicken, or vegetables, I'm quite a boring pizza eater!5. Sweet or savoury? savoury!my teeth are quite sensitive to sweet things and I start to feel ill after a while but I can eat popcorn and crisps like there's no tomorrow.6. What's your favourite memory? finding out my A Level results and knowing I'd gotten into Nottingham Trent University - I'd been rejected from my first choice so was giving up hope. 7. If you had a time machine, where would you go? ten years into the future so I can see if I end up with someone or if I'll be a crazy cat lady!8. What are your top five beauty products? lip balm, Clinique dramatically different moisturiser, Savlon spray (I use it to clean my nose piercing and use it on spots too), bronzer (I always wear it or just end up looking washed out), Rimmel Superlash mascara9. What's your dream for the future? Hopefully to get a job in beauty or for a women's magazine, meet someone lovely, get a house, and have children10. What's your favourite quote? you're never fully dressed without a smile!11. What have been your favourite January purchases? I've been good with my money this months so I haven't made too many purchases but some of them are my Clinique 3-step skincare set, Benefit Fine One One, train tickets to the Birmingham bloggers meet up and home to Surrey to see my family!
1. What did you want to be when you were younger? Are you doing something completely different now?
2. If you were going on a desert island and could only take 5 things with you what would they be?
3. What is your guilty pleasure?
4. Are you more likely to buy a new bag or new shoes?
5. What is currently on your beauty wishlist?
6. Where is the furthest you've been from home?
7. Tea or coffee?
8. TOWIE or MIC?
9. If you could be one famous person for a day who it would it be?
10. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
11. Your three favourite songs at the moment?
Bloggers I've nominated
Alice @ http://alicesstylenotes.blogspot.co.uk/
Angela @ http://soulystones.blogspot.co.uk/
Michelle @ http://www.theneverendingwardrobe.com/
Ashley @ http://labellavida2.blogspot.co.uk/
Tasha @ http://wandincluded.blogspot.co.uk/
Lucy @ http://make-up-mogul.blogspot.co.uk/
Helen @ http://thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk/
Kelly @ http://kel--belle.blogspot.co.uk/
Katy @ http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
Heather @ http://ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk/
Kerri @ http://lorellalilyblog.blogspot.co.uk/